in Essentials … Unity
in Non-Essentials … Liberty
in All Things … Charity
PRESBYTERY OF THE EAST
119TH STATED MEETING (September 25-26, 2020)
VIRTUAL MEETING VIA ZOOM
The Presbytery of the East will conduct its 119th Stated Meeting via Zoom on September 25 and 26, 2020. The POTE meeting will consist of the following elements:
1 Friday, September 25, 2020:
- 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.: Pre-Presbytery Prayer Meeting via Zoom invitation – led by TE Brad Moger.
- 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.: Presbytery Business Meeting via Zoom invitation
- 6:00 to 6:30 p.m., Dinner, and 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.: After-Hours Gathering via Zoom invitation – led by TE Ken Buck, as set forth below:
- 6:00 to 6:30 p.m.: Happy Hour – Grab a drink and mingle in 4 Zoom rooms. Just a casual meet-up.
- Dinner – everyone on their own
- 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.: Break Outs – Small Group Zoom Rooms geared around themes for any who wishes to come. Topics:
- Church Planting
- Shop Talk – What and how are you doing things?
- Trivia – having some Fun!
2. Saturday, September 26, 2020:
- 9:00 a.m. until completion of business: Presbytery Business Meeting via Zoom invitation
Advance registration of participating Teaching Elders and elected Ruling Elder Commissioners is required for everything on the dates above.